This is a special site for a special boy.
Please feel free to pray for him, ask about him, and connect with him through this blog!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Note From Ryan

Hello Everybody!!

I am "Brother" Ryan. I am almost a teenager and the brother of 4. I have 2 sisters: Lacy and Sallie, and 2 brothers: Luke and Devin. I am totally the favorite, even though I'm not the "baby."

I think it would be awesome if you guys would talk with me on this blog, because right now, I'm a little "under the weather." My mom takes great care of me though, and she's going to keep you updated on how I'm doing. She can also pass along any messages, so I can't wait to hear from you soon!!

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

Bro,Ryan. I write to you with tears runing down my face. You and your family are amazing people. I have never seen such happiness in a family where sadness should be and I know it is all because of God in your hearts and lives. YOu have been on my mind for days Ryan, praying for you everytime you come to mind. I called Bro. Ken yesterday ( Jan. 14th) asking about you. And now this morning I find your blog off of Sis.Faith's blog. I was so happy to find you. I live in Ohio and we have right now 6 inches of snow. It is beautiful. God never stops amazing us !! I will add you blog to my blog( if I can figure it out). Tell your mom that we love her..and tell that sister of yours that she is just down right crazy and funny!! With love and prayers to you Ryan.
YOur sister in Christ
Sis.LeAnn

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Brother,

From my heart to yours: I love you. Three words that seem so simple yet are felt deep within my soul.

I am a better person by having known you. You enrich my life in a way that no one else on earth has.

You have an amazing personality. Your love brings me joy. Your strength astounds me. Your smile dazzles me. It rocks my world.

I think of you every single day. And I smile. Thank you for the joy you have brought into my life.

From you I have learned so many valuable lessons. And for that, I will be forever grateful.

Always Etched in my Heart,
Sis. Kelly