This is a special site for a special boy.
Please feel free to pray for him, ask about him, and connect with him through this blog!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

From Ryan

Hey everybody! I have had a blast the last few days being with you. It is my favorite thing when every one is laughing and having a good time.

Being at church this morning was sure a special blessing. I love music that praises my Lord. I was singing right along in my heart.

Preach it, Bro. Ken... If everyone could feel the love of God the way I do, the altar would always be full!!

I just wanted to tell all of you who are praying for me, "Thank you."

Jesus is always with me reminding me that I have a very special job to do for his kingdom, and that he will help me- no matter what!! I love him, and all of you. Have a smile-full day!!

Love, Brother Ryan

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are praying for you little Brother. You're the BOMB!!!

Unknown said...

Ryan - We are praying for you and your family. Having you all together in church with us has been such a blessing to us all! Bro. Scott W.