This is a special site for a special boy.
Please feel free to pray for him, ask about him, and connect with him through this blog!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Good Day

Today has been a good day for Ryan. He has spent most of his day with "Daddy," since I have been busy with church the greatest part of the afternoon.

Wednesday, Ryan is scheduled to see his neurologist. At this visit, he will have an EEG (electroencephalogram). This is a painless procedure that, through the use of some special wires attached to his sweet head and chest, his brain activity can be examined for its quality and normalcy. This test is necessary to determine whether all of these symptoms he is experiencing lately (chronic hiccups, eratic temperature fluctuations, etc.) are due to his central nervous system. I hope the results are positive: but either way, God is in control. Ryan and I trust Him.

Ryan says to tell everybody "Hi," and that he misses seeing you.

9 comments:

Always Faith said...

Yay...an update! I love you Sis S! I know you missed Ryan today but it was wonderful to have you at church for both services. I really appreciated your song...I don't get tired of hearing it.

PS for Ryan:
Hey Ryan, it was great to see you Friday night. I'm glad you had a good day today. I'll be thinking about you on Wednesday. Hang in there!

Jules said...

Hi Ryan! I'm glad to hear you had such a great day! Isn't God so good to us? More than ubantly so. :o) Hope everything goes well with your tests on Wed. You have such a wonderful,loving, and caring Mom...but you knew that already didn't you? :o)

the nightingale said...

I will pray all goes well for this sweet little man. You must take very good care of him, he looks so healthy! Good to see a mother love her child the way God wants them to. God saw fit to give you such a special boy because he must've seen that you were a special person too.

Mandy D. said...

We are praying for you . I hope you have a great week and get some rest . Carter keeps asking about you .

Teresa said...

Howdy, some of my favorite people! I have been sending up prayers for you often. I love you all.

Unknown said...

I hope everything went well at the doctor's today. We miss you all very much. We really enjoyed staying with your family when we came down for the Fall Festival. You made us feel like a part of your family. We can't wait to see you all again. We love you!!!!

Micki said...

Hi Ryan and Mommy.... How blessed you both are to have each other. God put this child in the hands of the right person. You both are such an inspriation. We love and we certainly are praying for you.

Unknown said...

Asking God to continue to give you the grace needed for your situation.

Hang in there. And when you grow weary, remember this: You are not fighting this battle alone. There is an army of soldiers fighting for you.

We are holding you all up in prayer.

Kiss brother for me.

Emily's Blog ~ I Am Unwritten~ said...

I'm glad to hear he's doing so good!!!