This is a special site for a special boy.
Please feel free to pray for him, ask about him, and connect with him through this blog!

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wonderful Day!!

"I am having a wonderful day today", says Ryan. "My big Sister is always taking great care of me ". "Today I had a bubble bath and a Shave, It cant get much better than this :)". "My birthday is coming up !, I will be 16!" I love my Mommie and my Sissie :) ! "Please remember me in your prayers always ":) .

Ryan has had a great day so far :) he is napping now after his bath and shave lol. All that attention tuckers him out. We cant wait for his birthday :) He is getting so big .... Missing him being little .... but at least he isn't 18 yet lol :) Thank you all for praying for him and keeping up with his blog :) God is so good ... giving us Ryan for as long as he has and him being as happy as he is during all that he has been through. Its just a shining light of the Love of God for us that we see through Ryan as a type and Shadow of Christ our lord and Savior. He is perfect without sin ,... without spot or wrinkle in Gods eyes.... He may not be able to walk or run but he does leaps and bounds for a soul that is in need. Just one look at this living miracle and there is no way your situation can look grim any longer. Be sure and take a look around before you think your life is falling all to pieces because there is always someone struggling worse than you :) May God bless and keep you all till we talk again .
Love,
Ryans Keeper

No comments: