This is a special site for a special boy.
Please feel free to pray for him, ask about him, and connect with him through this blog!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Please Pray

Just to update everyone, Ryan is in Pediatric ICU with pneumonia. He has it in both lungs and they are trying to get it broke up so that he will be able to breathe again.

His sister posted this on her blog yesterday, but her blog is private, so for those of you who don't have access, here is what she said:

I thought I would inform you guys on little Ryan!!! He really needs your prayers , He's struggling to breathe, his heart rate is up, and his blood pressure is dropping some. This morning he woke up and he was swollen. The nurse gave him lasiks to see if she could bring some of the swelling down. He is hanging in there. I got him some music playing behind his bed. Momma really is in need of some prayer, It kills her to watch him suffer and she can't do anything about it. She is worried, stressed, and tired. Pray for her and Ryan!!! Remember our family in prayer!!
Sallie Ann

I was up at the hospital for a few minutes today and they said he was doing a little better. The oxygen that he was on today was at 60% (from my understanding) and yesterday it was up at 80%, so he's breathing more on his own. I felt so bad for him though because he was still having such a hard time and his momma is really worn out. They've been up there since Friday or Saturday, I think, so they're all pretty tired. Just remember the family in prayer and especially Brother. He's really suffering and it's heartbreaking to watch and I can't even imagine being in his momma's shoes. I asked her if there was anything she wanted me to post on here for her and she said to just ask ya'll to please pray and they would sure appreciate that.

2 comments:

Mandy D. said...

We are praying for Ryan and your family. I hope you can all get some rest. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

We are praying here in Georgia that you get some rest and for relief in the battle to breathe for Ryan.
God Bless!
Bro Roger and Sis Barb Nethers