This is a special site for a special boy.
Please feel free to pray for him, ask about him, and connect with him through this blog!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HICCUP UPDATE!!

Ryan says to tell everyone, "Hello!" He is feeling well and has been for the last several days. His hiccups are intermittent, which sure beats the alternative. I must say that if hiccups make a child grow (old-wive's tale), then he will be big as a moose in just a few days. Hee hee.

My crew is certainly looking forward to Youth Camp in Tennessee next month. My prayers are that Ryan will be well enough to go. Even if he can't be at every service, he could at least stay there on the grounds so everyone can come by and kiss him. Pray that way, would you? He needs to be surrounded by all the love he can get.

Sometimes, our other children will come with members of our home congregation when my husband or I can't bring them. But, Ryan was able to be there last year and that meant I got to go too. I hope it goes that way this year as well. Often, we are unable to do things as a unit (you know, all 6 of us at once) because Brother's not able to be "up" for long periods of time. But there, I can take all his equipment and he can lie down whenever he needs to. He loves it, and the rest of us do too...

Church is busy! God is certainly doing a MIGHTY work in our home congregation. Many have given their hearts and lives to our Lord Jesus Christ. And I am soooooo thankful. There is nothing like the birth of a new creature in Christ and the joy it brings to the Mother. I am so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful family. I love each one.

If you are reading this, you are being exposed to the miraculous power of a wonderful, merciful God. The amazing things that he has wrought in the life of Ryan are enough to convince the greatest skeptic of the certainty of my Creator. I love him and I owe my everything to him.

Lord, thank you for allowing Ryan to have several good days. Forgive me when I don't understand. I know you have the best of plans for him. I guess sometimes I tend to forget that he has belonged to you all along. I can see your majesty in his eyes and your kindness in his smile.

5 comments:

Britt said...

I really hope ryan can make it 2 youth camp. We miss you guys!!

KC said...

Hey Stacy! Love you! Kiss Brother for me!

Mandy D. said...

We are always glad when you can come to church with your whole family . Hope ya'll can make the trip to TN next month . Love ya !

Unknown said...

Hope you get to come to Youth Camp. I'm coming with my family and can't wait to see you. Seeing as my hubby just spent a week with you all, we'll hang together, okay? Love you and miss you.

Unknown said...

We will be praying that Brother is "fit as a fiddle" when Youth Camp rolls around.

Love You!